PLEASE Read Thoroughly:
Players will not be eligible to participate until balances are paid in full and ALL Registration documents are signed and turned in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The packet below is fillable!
You can fill out your forms electronically or print and write it all out its your choice.
Print, sign, date and bring in with your
Payment, Photo, Birth Certificate, Proof of Address and School Record and you are ready for some FOOTBALL!
*Saturday April 9, Sinsheimer Park 9am-4pm*
*Saturday April 9, Mission Prep (Patrick Laird Football Camp 10am-12pm
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION: $225 (Cut-off Date 6/1/2022)
REGULAR REGISTRATION: $250 (After 6/1/2022)
Deposit Option Available! $100 due with application, Balance Due July 1st
DATES: Email paperwork to email@example.com
Proof of Residency
1. Residence shall be established and supported by documents, dated or in force between September 1 of the previous year and September 1 of the current year, but no later than the date of registration. A player will be deemed to reside within their chapter boundaries if either of the player’s parents (or court appointed legal guardian) resides within chapter boundaries. ALL CHAPTERS WILL REQUIRE PROOF OF RESIDENCY DOCUMENTATION AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AND SHALL KEEP COPIES OF THE PROOF ON FILE.
2. Residence shall be established and supported by a report card and ONE item from the following list. Document to determine residency of parent or guardian. Document must show customary usage or consumption to demonstrate bona fide habitation as determined by CCYFL.
a. Driver’s license
b. Voter’s Registration
c. Welfare/childcare records
d. Federal records
e. State records
f . Local (municipal) records
g. Support payment records
h. Homeowner or tenant records
i. Utility bills
j. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
k. Insurance documents
l. Medical records
m. Vehicle records
3. A player will be deemed to attend school in the boundaries of their register chapter if:
a. The physical location of the school where they attend classes is within the boundaries established by the CCYFL chapter boundaries 2004. Note: This excludes home school, cyber school, or after school where a student participates outside of the primary school where the player is enrolled.
b. “School attendance” refers to the (place) physical location the player in question attends school during the traditional academic year. Once established, a location of attendance shall not be considered changed unless the player is enrolled and attends another school or is no longer enrolled in the previous school.
c. School attendance shall be established and supported by a document indicating enrollment of the current academic year, with the physical location of the school, from ONE of the following categories, to determine school attendance by such player.
i. Official / certified school enrollment record
ii. School issued report card or performance record
4. If a player is found to be playing in the wrong chapter, that team will forfeit a minimum of one and a maximum of all games in which the player participated. Subject to CCYFL Executive Council majority vote.
1. No waiver will be considered for players to play outside of the boundaries of the chapter in which they reside unless:
a. Their chapter does not field a team for which he/she is qualified
b. The sending chapter cuts players down to a full roster and the receiving chapter does not have a full roster
c. The player attends school in a different school district than their primary residence occurs
d. Split guardianship
e. A special circumstance that requires attention by the CCYFL Executive Council
See your pediatrician for a sports physical or visit Medstop Urgent Care at 283 Madonna Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405.
Physicals must be turned in before participating Clinic and Conditioning Weeks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Contact us ANYTIME to ask questions. We are here for you!